- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 medium Carrots
- 1 medium White Radish
- 4 Red Radish
- 8-10 leaves Ice lettuce
- 2 medium Cucumbers
- 4 cups Skimmed Milk Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Sesame Seeds (white)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
How to make veg salad with yogurt dip:
- Wash the cherry tomatoes & cut them into halves.
- Peel carrots, wash & cut it into finger sized pieces. peel white radish, wash & cut into finger sized pieces.
- Clean mint leaves, wash and reserve some leaves for decoration and chop the remaining. peel & chop garlic finely.
- Wash red radish & quarter each. wash lettuce leaves & soak in chilled water. peel cucumber, wash and cut into finger sized pieces.
- Hang skimmed milk yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water. toast the sesame seeds lightly & cool.
- Combine thick yogurt with chopped mint, lemon juice, white sesame seeds & garlic. Mix thoroughly. add salt to taste and chill.
- Just before serving drain the lettuce leaves and spread on a serving plate, arrange the prepared vegetables decoratively and serve with the chilled dressing.