Skip to content
- 6 to 8 large cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onion whites chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- 2 dry red chilies, soaked
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt To Taste
- Drain the soaked chillies and chop them finely.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and sauté over a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes till they are lightly brown.
- Add the chillies and salt and sauté again.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes over a slow flame till the tomatoes are soft and can be mashed lightly.
- Cool completely and add the coriander and spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve tomato chutney chilled or at room temperature.