- 1 big sized Bread Slice
- 30 gms Potato (Aloo)
- 25 gms French Beans (Flas Beans)
- 20 gms Peas (Matar)
- 20 gms Carrot (Gajar)
- 20 gms Cabbage (Patha gobi)
- 1/4 tsp Lime or Lemon Juice (Nimbu)
- 1/4 tsp Mango Powder (Amchur)
- 1/4 tsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make toast fantasy:
- Boil potato, mash and keep aside. boil green peas.
- Cut french beans and carrot into very small cubes and boil together.
- Mix all the vegetables together.
- Add salt, pepper powder, lemon juice and mango powder.
- Grease the baking tray with oil.
- Place the bread on the tray and apply the vegetable mixture on it.
- Bake on medium temperature (160 to 175 degree c) until golden brown.
- Cut the cabbage finely and saute in ¼ tsp oil for a few seconds.
- Serve the toast hot with the cabbage and chutney over it.