Chicken leg piece is marinated in curd, ginger garlic and spices and marinated to get this recipe. Learn how to make chicken tangri kebab.
- 2 large leg pieces of chicken
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tblsp lemon
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- A few drops of edible orange color
How to make chicken tangri kebab:
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces and make random slits on them
- Mix all the ingredients except salt together.
- Rub and wrap chicken pieces in it and keep aside for an hour
- Now mix in the salt.
- Grill the chicken pieces till they are cooked well on both the sides.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and chat masala and serve with onion rings