Here is an easy hara choliya curry recipe. Hara choliya is not available all through the year. So when available make best use of it. Hara chana masala recipe goes very well with rice and spicy parantha. Lets learn how to make green choliya aloo curry.
- 1 cup Hara Choliya
- 2 medium Potatoes cubed
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 tblsp Ghee / Oil
- 3 Tomatoes chopped
- 7 – 8 Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Haldi
- 1 tsp Degi Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tblsp Green Coriander
How To Make Green Choliya Aloo Curry :
- Heat oil, add cumin, cloves, bay leaf, chopped ginger, green chilli, and
- In a pressure cooker, heat ghee and add chopped onion.
- Saute till light brown in color.
- Now add pureed tomatoes and miced garlic and all the day the masalas.
- When the oil begins to separate add peeled chopped potatoes.
- Also add hara choliya. Let them cook in open for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add 1 1/2 – 2 cup of water and close the pressure cooker lid. Cook for 2 whistles and then lower the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then close the flame. Once the steam is released fully add finely chopped coriander.
- Serve hara choliya curry with rice, roti or parantha.