Here is a very deliocious makhani arbi masala recipe. Makhani arbi is super easy to prepare. Lets learn how to make makhani arbi curry recipe.
- Arbi (medium size) – 250 gms
- Oil / Ghee- 3 tblsp
- Makhani Gravy :
- Tomatoes (tamatar) (chopped roughly) – 250 gms
- Ginger (adrak) paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic (lasan) paste – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli – one
- Red chilli (lal mirch) powder – 1/2 tsp
- Laung (cloves)- 2
- Choti elaichi (green cardamom)- one
- Salt to taste
- Butter – 2 tblsp
- Honey- 1 tsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tblsp
How to make makhani arbi masala curry :
- Pressure cook the whole arbi with three cups of water to give one whistle.
- Keep on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire. Cool and drain.
- To prepare makhani gray, put tomatoes in a blender, add one cup of water, ginger and garlic paste, green chilli, red chilli powder, laung and choti elaichi.
- Boil. Cover and cook on low heat till it is reduced to a saucy consistency.
- Remove from fire.
- Blend in a mixer. Strain into a clean pan.
- Add butter. Stir in honey.
- Add salt to taste.
- Keep on fire.
- Boil. Simmer on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add kasoori methi and remove from fire.
- Keep the makhani gray aside.
- In the pan heat oil, add ajwain. Add the prepared makhani gravy and fry for 3 – 4 mins. Adjust seasoning.
- When fully cooked add the arbi pieces.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, garam masala and the remaining coriander.
- Stir and serve immediately.