Find here is a easy to follow and make chicken curry with coconut milk. Learn how to make chicken in coconut milk.
- 8 Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
- 6 Coriander Roots (Dhania)
- 3 cms thinly sliced Ginger (Adrak)
- 625 ml Coconut milk
- 2 thinly sliced Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- 1 Lime Peel
- 4 shredded Lime Leaves (Nimbu Ke Patte)
- 1 kg cut into 8 pieces Chicken
- 1 tblsp Fish Sauce
- 3 tblsp Lime Juice (Nimbu Ka Raas)
- 3 tblsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
- To taste Salt (Namak)
How to make chicken curry in cocount milk :
- Beat peppercorns, coriander roots and ginger together.
- Heat peppercorn mixture in a wok.
- Stir in chillies, coconut milk, lime peel and leaves.
- Heat to simmering point.
- Mix the chicken pieces.
- Cook over medium heat till the chicken is tender and liquid is reduced, it will take about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Mix fish sauce, salt and lime juice.
- Garnished with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.