Learn how to make Indian barbecued chicken. This recipe describes how to make barbecued chicken at home.
- 4 seeded and sliced Red chili (Lal Mirchi)
- 2 chopped Garlic cloves (Lasun)
- 5 small Onion (Pyaj)
- 2 tsp crushed Brown Sugar (Cheeni)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream (Nariyal Malai)
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tblsp Tamarind Water (Imli Ka Pani)
- 4 boneless Chicken Breast
- As required Basil Leaves (Tulsi)
- As required Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
- As required Salt (Namak)
How to make barbecued chicken:
- Grind chilies, garlic and onion to make a paste like mixture.
- Combine sugar, coconut cream, fish sauce, tamarind water and salt.
- Stir continuously.
- Make cut 4 slashes in chicken breast.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- Pour over spice mixture.
- Turn to coat.
- Cover dish.
- Place it aside for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on a piece of foil.
- Grill chicken for about 4 minutes a side.
- Bast occasionally till cooked thoroughly.
- Garnish with basil or coriander leaves.