Here is a step by step recipe for simple and easy to make paneer burji at home. This homemade paneer bhurji is loved by kids and all in the family. You can enjoy this recipe to learn to make paneer bhurji quickly at home for breakfast or even dinner.
Homemade Paneer Bhurji Sabji | Paneer Bhurji Punjabi Style
Prepare this punjabi style simple and homemade paneer bhurji at home quickly and enjoy it with bread toast or desi ghee parantha for your healthy breakfast. You can prepare this paneer bhurji subji for your lunch or dinner also and enojy it with dal and roti.
- 200 gms Paneer How to make paneer
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Paneer Bhurji at home:
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chillies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste, fry till brown.
- Add the chillies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Side dish Options – What To Serve With Paneer Bhurji :
Storage Tips :
- Cool the dish quickly after cooking, ideally within an hour, and keep in airtight containers in the fridge. Do not let it be lying around for hours as it may invite bacteria.
- Do not overload the container
- Once taken out of fridge at room temperature, try to consume it. Do not freeze the same food over and over.
- It would be best to consume it within a day for best taste and freshness
Reheating Tips :
Dish is generally best reheated at the place it was cooked.
Microwave: Pour a little bit of oil to retain the moisture in the dish. Try to cover it with a microwave safe lid. Reheat it for 2 mins in microwave.
Best way to reheat is to start with reheating for 20 seconds, take it out, add sprinkle oil a bit, and reheat again in microwave for another 1-2 mins.
Stovetop: Keep heat low to avoid overcooking.
Add a bit of ghee or butter to the pan and once its hot, add paneer bhurji to it.
For more moisture, cover the pan with a lid
Flip and stir it regularly to avoid the paneer sticking to the pan
Cook on low heat for evenly cooking of paneer.