Here is an easy cheese garlic bread with bread slices. This garlic bread is very tasty and is a perfect snacks recipe. This homemade cheese garlic bread is made with regular bread and it tastes awesome with soups and pasta. Minced fresh garlic is the key to make these flavor packed crusty yummy slices. Lets learn how to make garlic cheese bread at home.
Cheesy Garlic Bread from Bread Slice | Cheese Garlic Bread at Home
This homemade cheese garlic bread is made from the regular bread slices you have at your home. This garlic bread recipe is quite easy and simple to make it instantly. Enjoy this for your evening snacks, cocktails, mocktails and party. This recipe is loved by kids for their snacks and dinner and they love to enjoy it with their favorite drinks.
- Bread Slices
- Crushed Garlic
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 – 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tblsp Salted Butter (Amul)
- 2 tblsps Extra-virgin Olive oil
- 1 Regular Bread Loaf
- 3 – 4 tblsp grated Cheese
- 1 tblsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes (optional)
How to make cheese garlic bread with regular bread at home:
Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a small saucepan. Heat over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- In case you do not have olive oil, then follow this method.
- Soften the amul butter and mix the minced garlic in the butter. Keep aside for 30 mins. This will infuse the garlic flavor in the butter.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture generously over bread slices. Sprinkle grated cheese generously on the bread slices.
- Put the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake at 170 C for 8-10 minutes or till the cheese melts and picks a brown color.
- Before serving garnish with oregano and red chilly flakes if using.
- Your homemade cheese garlic bread from regular bread slices is ready to be served with soup and pasta.
What To Serve With Cheese Garlic Bread from Bread Slices:
For Beverages, you can enjoy with:
- Cocktails and Mocktails
- Cold Drinks
For accompaniments, you can enjoy garlic bread along with:
- Noodles – Hakka Noodles, Chicken Noodles and more
Reheating Tips :
- Just put a think layer of butter coat on top the garlic bread and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- You can put it in Air Fryer for 4 minutes to have the crisp of the bread back.
- Don’t forget to garnish it with fresh basil leaves or parsley