Skip to content
- 100 gms Apple (Sabe)
- 75 gms Guavas (Amrood)
- 70 gms Grapes (Angoor)
- 1 Sweet lime (Mosambi) / Orange
- 50 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer) (made from skimmed milk)
- 1 small bunch Mint Leaves (Pudina Leaves)
- 1 tblsp Lime or Lemon Juice (Nimbu)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
How to make fruit fun:
- Clean and wash mint leaves.
- Grind the mint leaves with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cut paneer into small cubes and dress it with mint paste.
- Keep aside.
- Peel, clean and segment the orange.
- Clean and wash grapes.
- Wash guava and apple and cut into small cubes.
- Mix the fruits and paneer together.
- Serve chilled.