Gorgeous Indo Chinese fried rice These fried rice are so easy and quick to make. 20 minutes tops and they taste absolutely amazing. Great to serve with other Chinese dishes like chilli paneer or manchurian. You can even relish it on it’s own. You can add chopped cooked chicken, prawns or raw thinly sliced chicken or beef. It is a great way to use up any leftover plain rice.
Indo Chinese Fried Rice Restaurant Style
Fried rice is a favorite with almost all those who love Indo-chinese cuisine. These chinese fried rice with any gravy based dish is a perfect meal to have in cold and wintery days. All sizzling, hot & really lip smacking. Not to mention the delicious aroma that fills the house !!
- Boiled Rice
- Soya Sauce
- Chilly Sauce
- Spring Onions
- 1 cup Boiled Rice (el dente)
- 1 tblsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped Mixed Vegetables (Cabbage, Carrots, Capsicum)
- 1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Sauce
- 1 tsp Green Chilly sauce
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 – 2 Greens of Spring Onions
How to Make Indo Chinese Fried Rice :
- To begin it is important that the rice is not over boiled otherwise the fried rice will get mushy.
- Now chop all the vegetables and keep aside. In a bowl mix all the sauces and vinegar and keep aside.
- It is impotant to cook fried rice on HIGH Flame.
- In a wok / pan, heat the oil and then add the chopped onions, cook for 1 mins, then add all the chopped vegetables.
- Cook them just for 1 min and then add the rice.
- Finally add all the sauces mixture and salt.
- Mix well with light hand so as the rice grain does not break. Cook for 1 min more.
- Dish it out and garnish with green of spring onion and green chillies.
What To Serve With Chinese Fried Rice :
You can serve indo chinese fried rice with veg manchurian or paneer chilly gravy.