Chinese chicken wings are very tasty and spicy. Learn how to make garlic chicken wings.
- 6 Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp Con flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper / Chili Powder
- A pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Oil for frying
How to make chinese chicken wings:
- In a bowl add Soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, sugar.
- Add chicken wings coat well and set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, all purpose flour,salt, pepper and beat in the eggs .
- Heat oil in a wok / kadhai.
- Dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly and deep fry the drumsticks till golden brown.
- Serve fried chicken wings hot with thin slices of onions and lemon.