Every one loves cheese pizza. Here is quick and easy cheese pizza recipe. These cheese pizza can be made into small size and they can act as a good party starter. They are a hit at all birthday parties at our home. Make small size for every individual. Kids just love it. You can add as much cheese as you desire and make extra cheesy.The aroma of freshly baked pizza is simply out of this world.
Best Homemade Cheese Pizza Recipe | How To Make Cheese Pizza At Home
A perfect cheese pizza recipe to be made at home. No fuss recipe. Better than the store bought pizzas. Double the quantity and make some extra. Store them in fridge and reheat them next day. They are amazingly delicious. The homemade pizza sauce makes them delightful.
- Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- Pizza Sauce
- Oregano (Pizza Seasoning)
- Dry Yeast
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Sugar (CHeeni)
- 1 tsp Salt (Namak)
- 2 1/2 tsp Dry Yeast
- 2 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 – 1 cup Lukewarm Water
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce:
- 1/2 kg Tomatoes
- 2 medium Onion
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (For red Color)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tblsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- Few Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 1 – 2 cup Pizza Cheese
- Handful of sweet basil leaves
How to Make Homemade Cheese Pizza :
- In 1/2 cup lukewarm water mix sugar and yeast. Cover and keep aside for 10 mins. If the yeast froths proceed to next srep otherwise discard this yeast mixture and restart again.
- In a big bowl mix together – maida, olive oil and salt.
- Once the yeast froths add it to this maida mixture and try to put the dough together.
- The dough will be very dry right now so little by little add more water and prepare a dough. Add enough water that the dough becomes sticky. It willbe difficult to handle it but do not worry continue kneading.
- Its better to move to a bigger clean kitchen counter and knead the dough with the back of your palm. Use the stretch and pull method.
- Knead it for 5-6 mins. Then apply some oil on the surface of the dough and cover it and keep it in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce, heat a pan, add oil red kashmiri chilli powder, stir once and then add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, garlic pods and salt. Cover cook till the vegetables break down.
- Let the mixture cool and then blend with blender or in a mixie You may keep it a bit coarse if you wish or make a fine paste.
- Now add the tomato ketchup, sugar and oregano or any pizza seasoning.
- Your pizza sauce is ready.
- After 2 – 3 hours the dough will double in size.
- Take the dough and punch it down removing the air. Knead for a minute.
- Now divide the dough into equal parts and start rolling each of them.
- Place them in a buttered pizza pans/trays.
- Leave the rolled pizza dough in the pans rest for an hour in a warm and humid place.
- Preheat the oven at 200 C
- Apply a liberal layer of butter on the edge of the pizza base.
- Now apply the prepared or store bought pizza sauce and poke some holes in the base.
- Now put it in the oven till it is partially cooked.
- Close to half way through take it out and now spread the pizza cheese.
- Put it back and cook the pizza till the cheese melts.
- It is always good to add the cheese later or the cheese begins to burn yet the base is still uncooked.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and drizzle some olive oil and roughly chopped basil leaves. You can cut it in any desired shapes and serve.
- Bon Appetite !!
What To Serve With Cheese Pizza :
You can garnish the pizza with oregano or any pizza seasoning or any cheese base dip also.
Storage Tips :
You can store the pizza dough in the deep freezer for 1 month. And you can even prepare the pizza and when it is cold put it in a fridge safe box and store it for over a week.
Reheating Tips :
Before you reheat the pizza thaw the pizza to room temperature and then reheat it in the microwave for 2 mins.