Here is aloo wadiyan rasedaar recipe. This sabzi is very delicious. Punjabi wadi ki sabzi is a favourite among all Punjabi households. You can serve it with roti, rice or parantha and pyaz salad. It is super easy to make and has spectacular red color which makes it even more tempting. Let learn how to make aloo wadiyan rasedaar.
- 1 Amritsari Badi (Urad Dal Badi)
- 1 tblsp Ghee or Oil
- Pinch of Hing
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1/8 tsp Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Corainder Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera Powder
- 2 cups Potatoes Cubes
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 2 Large Tomatoes grated
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 tblsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
How to make aloo wadiyan rasedaar :
- Break 1 amritsari badi into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, on low flame add the wadiyan and fry them till golden color from all sides. Keep stiring it continously or it will get burnt. Take them out separately on a tissue paper.
- Now add hing and jeera in the remaining oil.
- When the jeera begins to sputter add the kashmiri red chilly powder and immediately add the grated tomatoes and ginger.
- Cook till the oil separates. Then all the dry masalas, salt, potatoes, peas and fried badi.
- Add 2- 4 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 – 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure releases mash some of the potatoes with the back of the ladle. And cook for a minute or 2.
- Now add the fresh chopped corainder leaves.
- Serve punjabi wadiyan rassedar hot with rice, parantha or roti.