Here is aloo palak dry recipe. Sukhe aloo palak is very easy to make. It is a perfect side dish. It goes very well with dal tadka, rajma chawal, matar paneer and even just with hot paratha and tea. Perfect meal for a lazy afternoon. So lets learn how to make aloo palak ki sukhi sabji.
Ingredients for sukhe aloo palak:
- 250 gms Boiled Aloo
- 250 gms Palak
- 1 Dried Red Chilly
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Haldi Powder
- 1 tblsp Mustard Oil
- 1/2 tsp Rai
- A Pinch of Hing
How to make aloo palak ki sukhi sabji:
- Roughly chop the palak and cut the aloo into cubes.
- Heat the mustard oil in a kadai and add hing and mustard seeds (rai).
- When the rai begins to sputter, add dried red chilly, ginger and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Then add the spinach, potatoes, haldi, salt and chilies.
- Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes or palak gets cooked..
- Stir several times. Do not over cook the palak. It should retain a bite.
- Serve the dry aloo palak sabji hot as a side dish with dal tadka, parantha and hot tea or rajma chawal.